Each year, Lanier Middle School sponsors a Cherrydale product sales contest benefiting the school. This year’s Lanier Cherrydale fundraiser is raising money for student incentives, building improvement projects, and teacher materials and supplies. School counselor LaDora Matthews is in charge of this school-wide event.
Sales Information for Students
- The sale begins when students receive their sales packets on Thursday, September 4.
- Take orders from family, friends, and co-workers. Please–NO door-to-door selling.
- Collect money when order is taken.
- Make checks payable to Lanier Middle School. Be sure to include the student’s name and GSG teacher on the memo line.
- Do NOT collect sales tax! Sales tax is included.
- The sale ends on Friday, September 19, when all students must return their order form and all money to their GSG teacher.
- Be sure to return two copies of the order form. The original order form will be returned in student’s order.
- Orders will be delivered to the school on Tuesday, October 21.
- Frozen products must be picked up on the delivery day. Nothing will be stored at the school after this date.
Selling products online (the EASIEST way to sell):
- Visit www.cherrydale.com and click on the SELLER LOG-IN button at the top of the page.
- Create a seller account and enter the Lanier Middle School code: FRELANHT.
- Follow the instructions to create emails to send to friends, co-workers, and family members.
- The emails will include a link to the Cherrydale site and will automatically provide all of the information needed to ensure that the online sales will be allocated to students’ school and name to track sales for prizes.
- Cherrydale will ship items ordered online directly to the purchaser’s address with expedited product delivery.
Cherrydale volunteers are needed to help add up orders and prizes for our students. If you can drop by the teachers’ lounge and help during one of these sessions, please contact Maria Marini (email@example.com or 713-429-1682):
- Monday, September 22, 8:30am to 12:30pm
- Tuesday, September 23, 8:30am to 12:30pm
Volunteers are also needed for order distribution on October 21.