The uniform store is open so please plan to stop by and purchase uniforms. The store accepts cash, credit and debit cards only. We accept donations of gently used LMS uniform shirts, t-shirts and hoodies which can be dropped off by the store or at the front desk. If interested in volunteering, please use the signup genius link here.
Regular Hours during School Year
- Monday 8:00 – 8:30am
- Thursday 10:30 am-Noon (A/B lunch)
- Friday Noon-1:00 pm (C lunch)
The store is closed on all HISD early dismissal days and during STAAR testing.
The Lanier Uniform Store is a service for the school that is provided by the PTO. The store is in need of volunteers for all shifts. If you’d like to help, please sign up here.
- The current Lanier uniforms will be used for the upcoming school year(s).
- Uniform shirts are available in red, white, black, and purple and are $15.
- Crew neck sweatshirts are $17, hooded sweatshirts are $27, ¼ zip fleece jackets are $30, and cardigans are $37. Most families buy 3-5 uniform shirts and 1-2 sweatshirts/hoodies for each student. Students may wear any color uniform shirt on any day, and all of the sweatshirts we sell in the store are approved to be worn over the uniform shirts. We also sell Lanier spirit t-shirts for $13 each, and these may be worn to school on Fridays.
- Uniform bottoms are not for sale at the school uniform store. You may buy khaki pants, shorts or pleated skirts at the retailer of your choice. You may find acceptable uniform bottoms at local uniform stores, Sears, Old Navy, Gap, Land’s End, Academy, Target, or Amazon.
- Come prepared. While in the store, you can pay by cash or credit card.
- Due to space limitations, used items will not be available at the Meet and Greet but will be available during all other store hours. Each used item is $1.
Donations of gently used uniforms, including skirts and pants, are always greatly appreciated. Donations can be dropped off in Office A.