Lanier Uniform and Gear Store Hours
Regular Hours during School Year
Mondays 7:30-8:30 AM
Thursdays 11:30 AM – 1 PM (6th and 7th grade lunch)
Fridays 1-2 PM (8th grade lunch)
The Lanier Uniform Store is a service for the school that is provided by the PTO. The store is in need of volunteers for all shifts. If you’d like to help, please visit the online sign up sheet:
- The current Lanier uniforms will be used for the upcoming school year(s).
- Uniform shirts are available in red, white, black, and purple and are $15.
- Crew neck sweatshirts are $17, hooded sweatshirts are $27, ¼ zip fleece jackets are $30, and cardigans are $37. Most families buy 3-5 uniform shirts and 1-2 sweatshirts/hoodies for each student. Students may wear any color uniform shirt on any day, and all of the sweatshirts we sell in the store are approved to be worn over the uniform shirts. We also sell Lanier spirit t-shirts for $13 each, and these may be worn to school on Fridays.
- Uniform bottoms are not for sale at the school uniform store. You may buy khaki pants, shorts or pleated skirts at the retailer of your choice. You may find acceptable uniform bottoms at local uniform stores, Sears, Old Navy, Gap, Land’s End, Academy, Target, or Amazon.
- Come prepared. While in the store, you can pay by cash or credit card.
- Due to space limitations, used items will not be available at the Meet and Greet but will be available during all other store hours. Each used item is $1.